Wednesday, January 13, 2010

10 Things I Hate About Justin Bieber


Justin Bieber, 15 year old pop sensation, I hate that I love you! I have a Justin Bieber problem. I know it is wrong, but it feels so right.

Dear Justin,
1. I hate the way you flip your hair
2. I hate the skaterboi clothes you wear
3. I hate the way your voice is changing
4. I hate that you are still ageing
5. I hate that you are BFFs with Usher
6. I hate that you live with your mother
7. I hate that you are Canadian and have a gansta accent
8. I hate that you are under the age of consent
9. I hate how your voice makes me tingly inside
10. I hate how your songs have succeeded worldwide
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you - not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all!

Visit Justin Bieber’s you tube account at http://www.youtube.com/user/kidrauhl?blend=1&ob=4. I do everyday. His new song comes out Monday, January 18! Watch out tweens.


No comments:

Post a Comment